Obesity is a serious and widespread problem all over the world and in the USA in particular. This makes it a good topic for an undergraduate dissertation. However, if you want your academic project to stand out, you should come up with a great narrow topic related to obesity. A collection of sample topic ideas might help you with this.
A List of Undergraduate Dissertation Topics Related to Obesity
- The difference between chubbiness and obesity.
- The reasons that cause the increasing number of people with obesity.
- The negative effects of obesity on human health.
- The influence of obesity on a person’s life expectancy.
- The connection between obesity and the risk of cancer.
- The effects of obesity on a person’s sex life.
- The usage of diets and exercising to get rid of obesity.
- The usage of bariatric surgery to cure obesity.
- The problems that come with childhood obesity.
- The types of food to consume in order not to become obese.
Asking for Assistance with Choosing a Dissertation Topic
- Approach your professor.
- Ask your friends for help.
- Go to student forums.
- Hire a professional.
If you cannot select a narrow topic to research, you may go to your professor with some of your ideas. They’ll examine them and provide you with their advice on which idea is better to focus on. Moreover, they may help you narrow it down to make it more interesting.
If no idea comes to your mind, you may ask several of your friends to conduct a brainstorming session together. This way, you’re likely to generate some interesting ideas that might be developed into great topics.
You may create an account on a large forum for university students and start a thread there asking for thesis topics on obesity. It’s likely that the forum members will provide you with plenty of ideas. However, not all of them might be very good.
Lastly, you may hire a competent dissertation writing services to come up with several decent topics related to obesity for you to choose from. Although this option will cost you money, you aren’t likely to be disappointed.
In short, the list of topics above should provide you with good inspiration to come up with your own interesting idea. Remember that completing a thesis is a task that takes a lot of time, so start generating a topic for your project and conducting your research early. Otherwise, you might not manage to finish your work on schedule.